Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Birthday Countdown

It is that time of year again, fall. And with fall comes my birthday. Since I am old now, I have a love/hate relationship with my day of birth. This year all I want to do is stay at home, play with my nieces and maybe watch a movie on Netflix. No need for gifts, the love of my family and friends is gift enough. 

BUT- since you asked, if I were to fantasize about birthday gifts, this is probably what I would come up with. HYPOTHETICALLY.


iPhone 5. Only because my current phone is the worst. (and because I really want one.)


Ovation Cell Therapy. My hair would appreciate it.


A trip here...


And here. 
Why you ask? Because Cho and Hill-perro. I miss them so.


I can never have enough kicks.


Chrome nail polish. Amazing.


A lifetime supply of these because I can never get enough. Beauty in a completely pure form.

Good thing I have the love of family and friends because I am EXPENSIVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment